
1. Paragraph
I am a multi-faceted individual who revels in curiosity and discovery. I love science, animals, philosophy, and politics. Social diplomacy is of interest to me; I like to think that it is one of my greatest strengths. I love learning above all else, but I am easily stressed by certain inevitable conformity, such as practices in education and politics. I love God, America, and horses above all else. Though a staunch Republican and Secretary of GUCR, I love Earth and appreciate conservation efforts, especially in caring for Earth's animal population. I firmly believe in remaining calm through struggle and viewing life as a whole rather than small, detailed events. Therefore, I believe trying and working at bits of everything is much better than committing to any one thing. Therefore, my life is quite compartmentalized--some would call me a hypocrite in many ways, but who knows better than I? I believe that God plans everything, and service to God and country is vital. Someday, I hope to serve in the military as a doctor and become a General Practitioner in a rural area. I love life.
2. Sentence
Through good and bad, it's all beautiful to me.
3. Word
Onion
No comments:
Post a Comment